Gary D. Bevers
We specialize in combining practical, deployable technologies with streamlined work processes to drive efficiency and reduce costs. Our experienced and highly accomplished founder and his associates combine their extensive knowledge of the petroleum industry to quickly deploy and implement the right technology solution to save your company time and money.
Mr. Bevers brings more than 30 years of leadership experience in product marketing, branding and business development in the Oil & Gas industry. Since 1995 his focus has been on developing, deploying, and marketing Internet, eCommerce and eBusiness Solutions for the Downstream Petroleum and Petrochemical marketplace. He is currently involved in delivering technology solutions that deliver cost effective benefits to all Downstream Trading Partners. He has over 20 years’ experience working directly in the downstream petroleum marketing, supply chain logistics and distribution sector. His consulting firm focuses on systems and logistics support projects that help independent fuel distributers both grow sales and improve operational efficiencies. Previously, Mr. Bevers developed Internet based eBusiness solutions for TETRA Technologies, an Oil & Gas Production Services company, and focused on product marketing and branding for Exxon Chemical where he personally received their “PRIME” Marketing Award of Excellence for 1996. After that he worked with the DTN Energy, the industry’s premier fuel pricing service, and two Petroleum Dot.com start-ups, DownstreamEnergy.com and FuelQuest.com marketplace and trading platforms. This gives him an extensive experience base in the downstream petroleum market for distribution logistics and supply chain management. Bevers’ knowledge of the downstream petroleum distribution space, eCommerce marketplaces and integrating “real-world” operational processes into technology solutions, combined with his ability to separate the technology “wheat from the chaff”, has made him a popular speaker at industry conferences. He has spoken at API/PIDX, Conexxus (formally PCATS), eMerging B2B Markets, eProComm, NACS, SIGMA, PMAA, ILTA, NPECA, CIOMA, NPGA, OPIS, Solarc, Pinnacle, Focus on Finance, Focus on Practical Technology and Petroleum and Technology conferences around the country.
Business Focus: Downstream Petroleum Supply Chain Domain Expert. Consultant for Fuel Management Fuel Purchasing & Operational Distribution Logistics; Internet, Portal & Web-enabled Technology Solutions and Product Market Development.
Organizations & Committees
- Conexxus; Chair for the Fuels Committee
- American Trucking Association; Technology Maintenance Council
- API/PIDX; Executive Chair for Education & Promotion, Standards & Downstream eBusiness Committees
- SIGMA; eCommerce Task force, Information & Education, Marketer Operations and Membership Committees
- NACS; DD&R XML Task Force, eB2B (product codes & documents) Standards, Device Integration Standards, Payment Systems Standards and POS Back Office Integration Standards Committees
- PMAA; Numerous State Association eCommerce Committees
- NPRA, NPECA, NPGA, ILTA; Member, Conference Speaker
- Articles and White Papers: NPRA, API/PIDX, NPN, IGM, NACS, JPM, PMAA
- Editorial Boards; Publisher Fuels Market News, formerly National Petroleum News and IGM Magazine